Request Accommodation Solutions
In order to request accommodations, all customers must select PIV Login (click the PIV Login button below, also located in the header on the right side) - and create a CAP Customer account.
To start a new request, a CAP Customer should browse accommodations (products and services) and add them to their Cart.
Once all items have been added, proceed with the request by viewing the Cart. There is a button labeled "Request Accommodations" that will prompt you to log into your account and start the request process, once clicked.
- At any time, a logged-in CAP Customer can manage an account and related requests by selecting My Account - My Dashboard.
Things to know:
Before you get started, here are a few helpful things to know:
- Who CAP accommodates
- Your agency may have a Point of Contact. Contact your POC to find out if you must follow a specific process for placing a CAP Request.
- You cannot submit an online request without a PIV.
- You must have a valid government email address ending in .mil, .gov, or .edu
- CAP requires an Approving Official for all requests. Usually a Supervisor or Reasonable Accommodation contact, this person will receive an email to review your request. The Approving Official will also need to log in with a PIV.
- An Address is required to create an account. The choice of shipping provider is up to one of the many vendors used by CAP. If your office FedEx/UPS/Courier deliveries go to a different address than United States Postal Service (USPS) deliveries, please add an address for each.